Teeccino, Органічний трав'яний чай з цикорієм, із смаком кульбаби і кокоса, без кофеїну, 10 чайних пакетиків, 2,12 унції (60 г)

Teeccino, Органічний трав'яний чай з цикорієм, із смаком кульбаби і кокоса, без кофеїну, 10 чайних пакетиків, 2,12 унції (60 г)
 

Наведіть курсор, щоб збільшити

 
Код товару TEE-43340
 
 

Опис Teeccino, Органічний трав'яний чай з цикорієм, із смаком кульбаби і кокоса, без кофеїну, 10 чайних пакетиків, 2,12 унції (60 г)

Опис No Caf - Caffeine Free Acid Free The Rich and Roasted Herbal Tea USDA Organic Coconut and Orange Peel Enhance Roasted Dandelion Certified Gluten Free Certified Organic by QAI Kosher ParveWhether you're a tea or coffee drinker, you'll love Teeccino's satisfying, robust flavor that fans describe as smoother, richer, and creamier than coffee. The secret? French chicory, the roasted root often added to coffee, blended with dandelion, the renowned detox herb, and Spanish carob, famed for its chocolaty flavor. Enriched with California's almonds, dates, figs, and orange peel, Teeccino makes a delicious cup of tea...or is it coffee? We'll let you decide! 100% naturally caffeine - free Natural energy boost - from nutrients, not stimulants Acid Free - helps restore alkaline balance Heart - healthy potassium - for optimal performance Soluble fiber - inulin in chicory root, supports beneficial intestinal flora that improve digestion and eliminationInnovative Tea Bags = Bold Flavor 3 times more product then regular tea bags: 6 g tea bags for a full - bodied flavor Convenient, single serve bags, individually wrapped Fresh brewed flavor is superior to instant beverages Рекомендації по Застосуванню Enjoy Teeccino Many Ways Hot or iced Low calorie dessert beverage Energizing smoothie base Nutritious drink for kids too!Before tearing, shake envelope at top. Pour 8 oz of boiling water over the tea bag in a cup and steep for 3-5 minutes. Dunk the bag several times in the beginning for the best brew. Use 2 tea bags for a stronger brew in a lager mug. Add milk, non - dairy milk, and sweetener as you prefer.Iced Teeccino : Steep 2 tea bags in 8 oz boiling water. Pour over ice in a 12 oz glass and add milk and sweetener to taste. Інші Інгредієнти Organic carob, organic chicory, organic dandelion root, organic dates, organic almonds, organic orange peel, organic coconut, organic figs, natural coconut and orange flavors.Processed on machinery that also processes almonds. Інформація про Добавки Serving Size : 1 bag makes 8 fl oz Serving Per Container : 10 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories 12 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 12 mg 1% Potassium 39 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1% Dietary Fiber < 1 g 2% Sugars 1 g Protein 0 g Inulin 390 mg ** Caffeine 0 mg ** Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 0% Iron 0% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
 
 

Новини компанії

Пробіотики і пребіотики для дітей за доступною ціною тільки у нас!
06 березня 2019 в 17:00

З найпершого знайомства малюка з навколишнім світом його крихітний організм починають активно заселяти мільйони мікроскопічних помічників. Першими гостями є пробіотики та пребіотики, а вже потім організм починають заселяти…

 
Безкоштовна доставка вітамінів і мінералів Новою поштою і поштоматами Приватбанку при сумі замовлення від 500 гривень!
03 серпня 2017 в 17:00

У нашому інтернет-магазині Vitamin діє програма лояльності для наших постійних клієнтів. За умови 100% передоплати на карту Приватбанку на замовлення від 500 гривень і більше - БЕЗКОШТОВНА доставка Новою поштою, а також…

 

Каталог товарів

 

Питання і відповіді

Де купити полівітаміни для літніх людей?

07 березня 2019 в 08:49 відповідей: 1
 
 

Як приймати Гінкго Білоба?

21 серпня 2017 в 10:41 відповідей: 1
 
 

Статті компанії

Купити вітамінно-мінеральний комплекс для покращення здоров'я

13 березня 2019 в 11:18
 

Всім ще з шкільної парти відомо про те, що вітаміни життєво необхідні людям. Не секрет, що те, як ми харчуємось, відбивається на нашій зовнішності. Більшість людей, для того щоб гарно виглядати та добре почувати себе, щодня…

 
 

Пропонуємо вітамін В17 проти раку купити та забути про проблеми зі здоров'ям!

11 березня 2019 в 09:23
 

Мільйони людей у всьому світі страждають від проблем зі здоров'ям, і за стандартними симптомами ми навіть не завжди розуміємо всю серйозність проблеми, а наслідки від цього можуть бути жахливими. Важливо відразу звертатись…

 
 
 
Написати повідомлення
Оберіть форму звернення:
 
 
 
Ідентифікатор сторінки
Ідентифікатор сторінки:
1234

Пошук
 
 

Закрити
 
 
Замовити дзвінок
person
phone
email
record_voice_over
create
Замовлення послуги